The best products are born when a skilled maker starts simple, then works attentively and collaboratively until the desired outcome is achieved. We build web software the same way.
(It's the best way)
Software development doesn’t need to involve exhaustive planning or obsolete technical processes.
Our process engages users early, and builds early, which:
Building the growth plan and blueprint of your product
Have a brilliant product idea? Awesome.
Together, let's put some flesh on that idea to make a plan to make it happen.
Over your full day roadmapping session, we will work with you to:
* Optimize your business model with you and give you expert advice on the best pricing, and marketing strategies for your product.
* Develop the user experience workflow that would make sense for your client.
* Build clickable mock ups (wireframes) that you can take and have your potential users click through so you can receive actionable feedback.
* Build a prioritized feature list that you can give to a development team to start work on the project right away.
Weekly delivering new features to your product until it's done
From a list of prioritized features:
* Release the first working application within 2 weeks of the start date
* Release features on a daily basis from then on
* Receive daily updates on progress of the application
* We keep working until you're happy with the product.
From time to time, we are expected to deliver on seemingly impossible timelines. In situations like this, we rely on a few carefully selected companies to provide additional capacity to meet these tight deadlines, while keeping our standards of quality. QuickJack Solutions was a true “plug-and-play” relationship, with surprisingly smooth administrative operations for a small company. Work was transparently communicated through the project, delivered early, well within budget, and to the standards to which we hold our partners. We will absolutely be turning to Jevin and his team the next time we are in a crunch and need quick, painless support. – Phil Sonea (COO of Soshal Group Inc.)
Running experiments on your site to increase sales and conversions
Your business is growing and you'd like the visitors to turn into more sales.
Instead of spending thousands on redesigning your page, why not optimize the one you have to ensure you're making the very best impression on
your potential customer.
Every visitor that comes to your site is interested in you and your organization. If they come and leave, what went wrong? They are a potential sale that may never return.
You might have spent effort doing Search Engine Optimization to get people to your page, but what are you doing with them once they are there?